The Best Freeware

Posted by blog4net | | 0 comments »


I am back ! But first let me apologise for not posting anything for so many days.
I have been very busy with a training program in my office. I was working literally
round the clock in my office and had to look after my pregnant wife too... Life is at
times too busy.

Lets continue with our web site discussion.

Now a days Open Source Projects are the hottest on the web. These Projects are
offering the users superior softwares and applications for free when compared to
the applications you can buy from software giants. Well, every one knows that
there are open source projects but where do you find them?

The answer is Bearbottoms1.com !

This is perhaps one of the best sites I found for Freeware Links. The site is simple to look at. Loads very fast. No graphics on the page. Naviation is nothing but scrolling down the page. The links are dividied into different sections like New Program Selections, Security, Education & Fun, Parental Control, Office, Anti Virus, File Management, Web Development, Audio & Video Applications, Graphic Editors like GIF Animators, System Utilities etc. Just name the kind of program and you have it on the page.. for FREE. No need to Pay or Buy. The Admin has marked the best programs with a 'paw' (paw of a bear). I was surprised to find so many best programs on the site. When you click on a link, it takes you to the home page or download page of the software. The sites are loading pretty fast. I clicked not less than ten links. The downloads are fast: of course they are not hosted at this site. I downloaded 3D Architecture software Sweet Home 3D. It was 23MB and came down to my desktop pretty fast.

This is a site that every body will love to bookmark and visit whenever they need a
software. I am sure you will find every kind of software for free here.

I give it a thumbs up ... a big thumbs up to this site. Coz this site places all the free
software links.

Click here to visit the site: http://www.bearbottoms1.com/

0 comments